Why Choose Wilkinson to sell your home?
At the Wilkinson Partnership, we pride ourselves on the professionalism
of our service. As a prospective client, we want the opportunity to find
the right buyer for you and the right price for your property - you are
our business. Why not invite
us to give you a free valuation today?
We rely on Quality Business to keep our estate agency running. Quality
Business for us means a property that is on the market at a price that
is both realistic and achievable, with a seller who is
motivated to sell the property in a reasonable period
of time and who works with us, ultimately paying a fee that provides us
with fair reward for the work we do. Find
out what our customers have said about our services.
Here are just some of the reasons to choose Wilkinson and get the most
value for your money.
- The most experienced residential sales team in the area
- Prominent offices in Leighton Buzzard, Winslow, Aylesbury and Milton
- A principal agent for the world's largest relocation agency (The
Home Sale Network)
- Open 7 days a week
- Successful web site attracting in excess of 10,000 visitors each month
- (more than 270,000 hits)
- Additional coverage on property portals such as Rightmove, Prime Location
and HomeSale, producing approximately 350,000 per month.
- ISO 9002 Quality Assurance
- Members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA)
- Professionally printed, glossy, sales particulars
- Comprehensive Advertising
- Computer marketing of buyer to property, text messaging and emailing
to both vendors and purchasers
But what makes people return to Wilkinson to sell their homes, time and
time again? Perhaps it's the personal service that our vendors receive.
Maybe it's the level of professionalism of our staff. It could be the
vast array of experience and local knowledge that we have. More than likely,
it's a combination of all these things and more.
We are also principal agents for The
Home Sale Network, the world's largest relocation company - a membership
that is only awarded to top-class agents. Click
here to download the latest UK Housing Market report from the Home Sale